Hydrogen can react only with Hydroxyl radical : No side effect
- Hydrogen (H2) react only with Hydroxyl radical (OH-) , bringing many disease and damage.
- After reacting Hydroxyl radical, H2 change OH- to H2O and was released as sweat or urine. (H2 + 2OH =2 H2O)
- If there is no Hydroxyl radical in human body, H2 is released outside body by breath.
- Hydrogen (H2) is approved as food additives by FDA of United States at 21CFR 170.36.
- Originally H2 is no harmful material and H2 is approved as food additives in Japan.
- So H2 has no side effect to human body.