What is Hydrogen(H2)
- H2 is the smallest and most abundant molecule in space.
- Chemical formula is “H2”.
- Recently Hydrogen is used for many application, like car fuel cell for FCV and clean energy for electric power plant.
- Not only the car fuel instead of oil, but also Hydrogen is recognized as “anti-oxidant”.
H2 as an anti-oxidant
- Prof. Shigeo Ohta (Nippon Medical school) found that Hydrogen(H2) react the baddy oxidant agent called “Hydroxyl radical”. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21736547
- Chemical formula of Hydroxyl radical is OH-. It is the most affective oxidant to health, producing by Mitochondria in cell.
- Hydroxyl radical can be the cause of many disease and aging process.
- H2 react OH and change it to H2O.
- (H2 + 2OH =2 H2O)